NEW: Presentations now included in sessions
Below you will find background information, speakers bio’s and the presentations of the speakers (if any) for each of the different Plenary and Parallel sessions. Please click on the session to access these documents.
Morning parallel sessions:
- Business and Human Rights issues within Europe
- National Action Plans: Evaluating progress and charting next steps in Europe
- Corporate Governance and Capital Markets Policies
- Responsible Business Conduct in (post-)Conflict Areas; what is the Role of EU Member States?
- Human Rights Reporting for Companies
- Access to Remedy: Effectiveness of non-judicial grievance mechanisms
Afternoon Parallel Sessions:
- Complementarity between the UNGPs and the UN Binding Instrument?
- Human Rights Due Diligence in the Supply Chain
- Public Procurement: Eliminating Human Rights abuses from Government Supply Chains
- A Perfect Storm: Implementing the UNGPs in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Access to Judicial Remedies
- Policy Coherence for Business and Human Rights: Trade & Sustainability in FTAs